How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone

How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone
There are plenty of options and shortcuts available on the iPhone, and one notable feature is the ability to copy, cut and paste text or images, just like you would on a normal computer. So how do you do it? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how simple it is to cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone. Moses Blue: "Hi, my name is Moses Blue and I'm the Best Buy Mobile manager in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm getting ready to show you an easy way on how to copy and paste using your iPhone. I have something in my notes that I typed up earlier. What I want to do is I wanna make a copy of it. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to take it, I'm going to take my finger and put it right on that and it's gonna give me an option to either select, select all. I want to select that entire sentence, I hit select all. Then it's gonna give me an option to copy it as soon as I did that. Click copy, then I go to another sentence right below it. Once I do that something's gonna pop up whether I can type something or I can hold it down, it's gonna give me an option to select, select all or to paste. I wanna paste and it just made a duplicate copy of I just typed. Another thing I wanna show you is how to select a single word using you iPhone if you don't want to do the entire sentence. If you click on the sentence, instead of doing select all, let's do select. When you do select it's just gonna give you the option to highlight a word. Click on the word and click copy. Come down to another sentence, click paste and there you have it. That's the easiest way to select a single word using you iPhone. This copy and paste function can work anywhere that you can write on your iPhone. So, I'm going to take my sentence, I'm gonna copy it, select. I'm going to select the entire sentence, I'm gonna copy it. I'm gonna to into my email. I'm gonna come down to my message, hold it down, paste. There it is! Click send and there you have it." Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



How To Turn A Clothespin Into A Matchstick Gun. 2014 at 9:00am. The Clothespin Pocket Pistol. a mini-sized pocket pistol that shoots matchsticks and toothpicks.
How to Make a Clothespin Gun: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow


This document explains how to embed a YouTube player in your application and also defines the parameters that are available in the YouTube embedded player. By appending parameters to the IFrame URL, you can customize the playback experience in your application.
Embed YouTube Video Code || 100% FREE to Use - No Signup


Disabling Notifications for Stock Apps. There's no need to completely disable notifications, unless you want to, because the companion Apple Watch app on your iPhone lets you disable notifications for individual apps. On your iPhone, launch the Apple Watch app and select Notifications.
How to Stop Those Annoying Persistent Notifications on Your


Best Android Games 2019. by John Corpuz May 6, 2019, Best Android Puzzle & Word Games Page 10: Best All 11 Mortal Kombat Games Ranked, Worst to Best. by Michael Andronico Apr 27, 2019,
Best Word Games for iPhone and iPad | iMore


Can't sign in to your Google Account; Recover your Google Account or Gmail; Tips to complete account recovery steps; Secure a hacked or compromised account; Recover a recently deleted Google Account; Delete your Google Account; Change or reset your password; Signing in with an Apple device
Change password - Google Account


This is a guide to enable developer options on Android 4.4 and above, which is the OS of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4 Mini, Google Nexus 6,etc.
How to enable Developer Options on your Android device


How to Hack Someone's Cell Phone to Steal Their Pictures. This hack is one of the first online hacks for moviestarplanet ever! .. Hack Snapchat Account On Android & iPhone, Snapchat Hack Tool which really become famous ..Join Hosting UK It's as easy as 1,2,3
2 Ways To Hack Into Someone's Cell Phone without Them - MxSpy

Easily Resize Images for the Web with This Drag & Drop


How to Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android. This wikiHow teaches you how to enable and use the Bitmoji Keyboard on your Android phone. You will need to use Bitmoji in conjunction with the Gboard keyboard in order to do this on most
Android Basics: How to Connect to a Bluetooth Device


How to pair and use Plantronics W740 with your Bluetooth Cell Phone. Most of our modern day cell phones (smart phones) can be paired to multiple Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth hands-free devices, but it can only be connected to one device at a time.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to a Phone - Lifewire

How to Sideload Apps on iPhone in iOS 10 (Without Jailbreak)


Download Redsn0w 0.9.2 (redsnow 0.9.2) to Jailbreak Iphone (Iphone 3G and 3GS), and Unlock Iphone on windows and Mac OS X. This works on Apple firmware 3.0 and 3.1.2. It is an ultimate Jailbreaking and Unlocking tool.
How To Jailbreak And Unlock iPhone 3G/3GS Using Redsn0w


If you're entirely new to smartphones, Android's share menu can seem like a foreign concept at first glance. In reality, it's one of Android's most central and unique features, and with a little experience, it can make your smartphone a lot easier to use. Android allows all apps to share data with
How to navigate the new settings menu in Android Nougat


Do you ever want to take a trip down memory lane and view the Instagram posts you've liked in the past? Did you know the Instagram application allows you to do just that? Our guide will show you
How to See Photos You've Liked on Instagram - OS X Daily
osxdaily.com/2017/04/08/see-photos-liked-instagram/
We're focusing on the Instagram app for iPhone here, but this likely works the same on Instagram for Android too, and if you have Instagram on your iPad it will be the same. How to See All Pictures You Have Liked on Instagram. This works to see all images and posts you have liked on Instagram
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram: 5 Steps

0 comments:

Post a Comment